Oooh! Look at those question marks (?) and exclamation marks (!) doing the Conga in the title of my blog!!!!
Ok, back to the topic.
Have you ever felt your heart beating inside your stomach?!?!?!
I do, right after I run or do something active.
Example, after soccer practice, my heart was beating rapidly after we did suicides and I told SOME of my teammates to feel my stomach (that's what I call the region below my rib cage).
They said they could feel my heart beating where my stomach was!!!!
They also joked, "You swallowed your heart!"
Now I can't feel anything!
Hahaha......................*sigh* (<--- my silent laugh drowned out by "If I Were A Boy"-by Beyonce [Hahaha......another joke but inside another joke...*another sigh*] )
Get it?
*sigh (you know? I could be a very depressed person.)*
Aaaahhh!!!! Moth!!! (I know, why am I typing this? Because it's really happening!!!)
*Slams book at the speed of light everywhere the moth is*
BAM! BAM BAM BAM! CRASH (a stack of books fell)! Bam-SQEESH (stuffed animal)!!
--Sorry, this blog doesn't have special effects--
Aaaahh!! It got in my hair!!
*Shakes head like a rock star*
Eww!!! Ugh, now my hair is messed up. :(
Now it's on the computer!!!!!
--------BEEEEEEEEEEEP--------
TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES
Just kidding.
~Po, terrified HoBun (she is REALLY scared of bugs, but mostly, bugs that fly), and Pachi
P.S. Wow. Parenthesis (or whatever is plural for these things, "( )") have made many appearances on this blog. Congrats on your many appearances, parenthesis. Can I have your autograph? Thanks.
Parenthesis's autograph: ( )
P.S.S. If you don't know how to use parenthesis, this post is a good example.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment