Monday, November 10, 2008

Just wondering..........

I've been reading some blogs and I've sort of skimmed through some of them because they looked a little LONG and a little BOrInG.
I was just wondering what do you think would make you or other people want to read a blog, my blog, or any blog?
Like, what would draw you to it?
If there was a random blog that popped up about let's say.....WAFFLES!!
What would draw you to it?
Font, color, small posts, pictures, blog post title, blog description?
Something that doesn't mean your only looking at the blog because it's your friend's or relatives.

So those of you who skimmed through this and are (or is?) reading this because it's separate from the text above, read this post thoroughly.

~Po, HoBun, and Pachi
P.S. For those "skimmers" (people who skim) or new people, if you don't know who Po, HoBun, or Pachi is, read the first post and the posts that say "HoBun", "Pachi", or "Co-author".

No comments: