YAY! Another week of new stuff on my blog like the Picture of the Week, Miscellaneous Text, Music of the Week, Featured Site of the Week, and Joke of the Week!
For last week's Picture of the Week, we had:
Grrr!!! My hippo!!!For this week's Picture of the Week, we have:
Right penguin: Look! I can fly!Left penguin: Sure you can...
For last week's Miscellaneous Text of the Week, we had:
If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to see it, do the other trees make fun of it?
For this week's, we have:
"All I need is an ax, a sledge hammer, and a wrench but I will get this pickle jar open!"
For last week's Music or Video of the Week, we had "Crushcrushcrush"--by Paramore (who are super awesome!!)
This week's is "Love Story"--by Taylor Swift.
Last week's Featured Site of the Week was Orsinal, a site with games and CUTE characters.
This week's is Shirt.woot (http://shirt.woot.com/), a site that has shirt designing contests where depending on the contest's theme, anyone can submit a shirt that coincides with the theme. After the submit(tion) date, people online can vote for the best shirt.
Last but not least, we had last week's Joke of the Week:
The Potato Bag!
Here's a little tip that we thought would be interesting to share with you all to build up your upper body strength. It's really easy and takes no time at all but works a treat.
Begin by standing on a comfortable surface, where you have plenty of room at each side. With a 2kg potato bag in each hand, extend your arms straight out from your sides and hold them there as long as you can. Try to reach a full minute, and then relax.
Each day, you'll find that you can hold this position for just a bit longer.
After a couple of weeks, move up to 5kg potato bags.
Then try 10kg potato bags and then eventually try to get to where you can lift a 20kg potato bag in each hand and hold your arms straight for more than a full minute. (we are very proud, we are at this level)
After you feel confident at this level, put a potato in each of the bags.
This week we have:A blonde walks into an appliance store and says I would like to buy that T.V. please. The store clerk replies I'm sorry, we don't do business with blondes. So she stormed off back to her house and dyed her hair black. The next day, she went back to the same store and said I would like to buy that T.V. please. The store clerk, once again, replies Sorry, we don't do business with blondes. The blonde replied How did you know I was blonde? The clerk says Because thats a microwave.
Lol! That's all. I also added Awesome Blogs or blogs I just pass by and take an interest in.
Please give me any comments suggestions on these weekly small entertainments like a specific order to put them in, how awesome or funny some of them are, or suggesting an awesome site.
TFR!
~Po, HoBun, and Pachi

















No comments:
Post a Comment