Monday, November 3, 2008

Co-author, HoBun

Hi! It's HoneyBun! I'm so excited to be with Po! Everything is awesome on this site! So many cool stuff! If you look at Po's followers, I'm one of them! Isn't that cool?
Well, wanna see some bunnies? There are so many bunnies that I want you to see, but I can only show you on my own blog called Bunny Madness! It's sorta hard doing it without Po though. Oh well. Since I really want to show you, I will just show you a preview. Just remember, more cute pictures are at my blog!
On this site, though, I will post pictures of other animals. They can be funny, cute, or just plain weird. Since I'm new here and I have my own blog, I won't really be posting that many blogs as Po.
That's really sad! Well, I hope that you will have a marvelous day and I will post as many blogs as I can later. Ok, ttyl! (Talk To You Later)

~HoBun~
P.S. You will never know what to expect from The Confused Rainbow. To find out just follow the rainbow.
P.S.S. It's sorta rare finding a blog made by Po and me. It usually only happens once a month. This month's was the Buddy Blog.
P.S.S.S. :P

1 comment:

TheRandomBlog101 said...

AWWW that's such a cute pic! glad ur here HoneyBun! welcome to blogspot.