Today is the first day of December! Another month for Advent Calendar--Neopet users.
I can't wait for Christmas and New Year!
Does anyone know a recipe for Gulliver's corn or something corn? The creamy one?
Twilight was awesome except for the characters' faces which were pale. Pale as in weird dead pale.
The new season of the detective show Monk is coming in January---I can't wait!
I also had a "fun" time with you and your peeps, DD, after Twilight.
Though, I still feel a little weird after petting the dogs at the pet store and then eating one of the pretzels your mom bought. I do not like eating pretzels with the same hand I used to pet the puppies!
Sorry this post is short so I hope you enjoy this picture that will take up the page:

TFR!
~Po, HoBun, and Pachi
P.S. DD is an author of the Random Blog 101: http://www.therandomblog101.blogspot.com/

















No comments:
Post a Comment