It's.........EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You can collect them anywhere!!!! You've probably seen them before.
Here's one of their sites: http://iloveegg.co.uk/newsite/main.htmlHere's the song: http://iloveegg.co.uk/newsite/eggsong_popup.htm
Here are the lyrics to the song:"Eggs, get your eggs here! Fresh and white eggs are here!!!
Wiggle jiggle, yellow middle, thats the best of what you are.
White and tender, surrond the center, cozy sitting in a crackling shell.
Vitamins and minerals in you. Oodles of the protiens, too! Oodle doodle!
Popular and perfect and so complete in every way! I love you eggs eggs!
Come into my tummy, oh so very yummy. Crack, crack, crack! Chip-a chip-a away your shell and come to me! Get your eggs!
I love you! Fresh Eggs! I love you! White eggs! Really really love you so! Eggs fresh white eggs. Eggs I really love you like the sky above! Eggs are the best!
I love you! Fresh eggs! I love you! White eggs! Really really love you so! Eggs fresh white eggs! 365 days I really love you so! I really love you so! mmm! Yummy!"
Wiggle jiggle, yellow middle, thats the best of what you are.
White and tender, surrond the center, cozy sitting in a crackling shell.
Vitamins and minerals in you. Oodles of the protiens, too! Oodle doodle!
Popular and perfect and so complete in every way! I love you eggs eggs!
Come into my tummy, oh so very yummy. Crack, crack, crack! Chip-a chip-a away your shell and come to me! Get your eggs!
I love you! Fresh Eggs! I love you! White eggs! Really really love you so! Eggs fresh white eggs. Eggs I really love you like the sky above! Eggs are the best!
I love you! Fresh eggs! I love you! White eggs! Really really love you so! Eggs fresh white eggs! 365 days I really love you so! I really love you so! mmm! Yummy!"
I love them!! Don't forget to check out the iloveegg episodes!!!
~Po

















2 comments:
Duuude! I love that song! My older sis showed it to me like 3 years ago, and it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny...
:)
Okay, Happy New Years! Check out our blog!
~DD~
My sisters sing it all the time now!
Post a Comment