Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Tale of Despereaux (film)


I watched it but I'm not impressed. The book is SOOOO much BETTER!!!
Read The Tale of Despereaux (film) plot here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tale_of_Despereaux_(film)

Read The Tale of Despereaux (book) plot here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tale_Of_Despereaux


But if you haven't read the book, you might enjoy the movie. BTW, the movie is an animation.
But on the bright side, Despereaux is a super cute mouse!!
I'm a sucker for cute little mice!!!
DD, please do NOT quote me for the "I'm a sucker..." part in the sentence before this one.
So, watch the movie for you have at least wasted an hour or something of your life but enjoyed a nice movie!!!!!


~Po

2 comments:

TheRandomBlog101 said...

What do you mean quote you? When have I ever done that?!? *gasp* Po is actually accusing me of a wrong doing never happened. Tisk Tisk.

!DD!

Grace said...

......yeah. Let's just call it that....